Thursday, August 19, 2010

What type of truck advertising media is allow by law in pennsylvania?

I am starting a new type of mobile media advertising with electronic bill boards on a truck. Are there any ristrictions or laws against this?

What type of truck advertising media is allow by law in pennsylvania?
I think there are sign height restrictions... we used this form of advertising in a former job.





May I just say though that this is the most irresponsible type of advertising. I will no longer purchase this type of media for any brand I work for nor will I use any brand that uses this media.





Our environment is dying, we are killing our planet with gas guzzling vehicles that jam our highways. You are just adding insult to injury with another vehicle on the road.





From the research I have see the effectiveness of this type of advertising is zilch. Yes, you get a lot of impressions (people that see the ad, but very little ROI because people are in their cars where they can't go buy the item. The exposure doesn't have the depth other forms of advertising have.





What I would look into is selling advertising space on already existing cars -- like you putting a magnet advertisement on someone who travels in a certain region frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment