Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it difficult to get a job in the advertising industry in the UK if you are american?

I am an American citizen and I heard it was very difficult to find a job in the UK if you are a non-citizen. Jobs go to UK then EU citizens first. I know the advertising industry is very diverse and I wondered if anyone knew if it was easier to get a job in that industry. I will be graduating with a BS in Advertising next year. Also, I will be coming in because I will be marrying a British Citizen, so that would make me a permanent resident. Could anyone tell me the likelihood that I would be able to acquire a job in advertising and help support him and myself? Or at least if being a permanent resident helps in finding a job. Thanks!

Is it difficult to get a job in the advertising industry in the UK if you are american?
yes it is diffcult , as u know already lot of jobs is shifted to india ,people think in india they do not know anything but they are quite forward than our industry and cheap labour available there instead of trying here u can try in india

americal dental

No comments:

Post a Comment