Thursday, August 19, 2010

The price for media advertising is pretty high.?

what are your most successful cost effective advertising that you have tried and are pleased at the results? i am retail. other than tv,radio and paper? out of the normal things. unusual. or even a kindness that you offer that is always remembered? i always have free cold water in the summer. a .20 bottle of cold water on a hot day makes a great impression.

The price for media advertising is pretty high.?
A billboard in an high traffic area can pay off. Some times you can get them for $100.00 for a month than stop. The good thing is your add may stay up for a long time until they sell the space again.





The internet is a good way to advertise. Make a video screen your website across the screen. You could make it on the product you sell, like maybe how easy it is to use.
Reply:I just ran an ad at our local movie theater. Yes it was a pretty penny but I have seen results. My store is high end and people that see movies are more likely to shop high end before someone driving by a billboard. Direct mail is also effective for me. I send out coupons to people on my mailing list. I have also done direct mail available through local vendors. Giving away something without a purchase has always attracted the people that want freebies. I don't need any more of those.

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment