Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are you a UK advertising copywriter?

Hi, I'm 16 and I'm half way through my A Levels. I'm really interested in advertising and I've been reading up about a career in it.


I've just come onto here because I'd like to speak to some people that are industry and get some advice from them.


I'm mainly interested in hearing from copywriters but advice from anyone connected with the job would be useful.


If you can spare some time to have a chat with me (especially if you're based in London) then I'd really appreciate it.





Reply here or email me (danieljohnmccabe@gmail.com) if you can help. Thanks.

Are you a UK advertising copywriter?
This website has a free monthly marketing/advertising newsletter. Its a good place to start http://marketingdreamz.tripod.com/


for futher questions please contact atmarketingdreamz@yahoo.com





Good Luck!

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment