Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mid life change to advertising copywriter?

I'm a 52 year old chartered accountant, partner in a West End firm. I have felt unhappy in my work for some time.





An aptitude test book suggests that a career in advertising copywriting might suit me.





Does anyone know how easy or hard this would be? What sort of starting salary might I expect?

Mid life change to advertising copywriter?
I dont know myself but learn direct have trained career advisors who you can phone or email or post a question to in a forum on their site, they give advice to people of any age, you could also try prospects.ac.uk for generic advice on the career you are considering. I;ve just career changed myself and I love it





I'd say go for it





good luck
Reply:Hi,


Before you launch yourself into this new career path, it is probably prudent to do some homework first.





If you are fed up with your current job and are looking around, make sure that you can succeed at the new business before giving up on something that has helped pay the bills for many years





Why don't you consider affiliate marketing. It is a way of advertising other people's products on the internet for a commission. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you can do it in your spare time and build it to a reasonable level before giving up your day job





Learn more about this at http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com





But back to the current job, before giving up on it, give yourself time, you may just be going through an unsettled period and things may well look up





Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment