Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I need some help in my essay (Advertising to youth)?

hi,





Thesis: People should be concerned about the advertising their children are exposed to for three reasons: some advertising creates materialistic, illegal, and health behaviors.





Can anyone please give me supporting point for health behaviors?? or for the other reasons.





If you have something different about the three reason please tell me.





thanks alot

I need some help in my essay (Advertising to youth)?
Health: Add biases ppl to


1. Smoke


2. Drink -Alchohol


3. Drink - soft drink, which is bad to stomach coz of carbonated water


4. Medicines- Like taking self medication is good for head ache, fever, cold and for sleep deprivation(with out consulting physician and testing underlying coz for it)


5. Food - Giving false impression about certain food is good for health %26amp; misguiding ppl.etc... there are so many....


so if you look around you can develop your own points for the essay, you need to oberve, all the best for your home work.
Reply:I think the advertisements for cigarettes would be a good example. If you notice, they portray young, beautiful women smoking a cigarette. They want to give the illusion that if a beautiful woman smokes, it must be ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment